This license agreement outlines how and what you can use Siobhan Hegarty Photography d/b/a shpstock.com digital downloaded photographs for, if you have a question about the licence agreement, you can write us an email at email@example.com
How can I use licensed content?
You may use the content in any way that is not restricted (see Restricted Uses below). Subject to those restrictions and the rest of the terms of this agreement, the rights granted to you by Siobhan Hegarty Photography are:
Perpetual, meaning there is no expiration or end date on your rights to use the content.
Non-exclusive, meaning that you do not have exclusive rights to use the content. Siobhan Hegarty Photography can license the same content to other customers.
Unlimited, meaning you can use the content in an unlimited number of projects and in any media. (See extended license conditions below)
For purposes of this agreement, “use” means to copy, reproduce, modify, edit, synchronize, perform, display, broadcast, publish, or otherwise make use of.
Examples of how you can use licensed content include websites, blog posts, social media, advertisements, marketing campaigns, corporate presentations, newspapers, magazines, books, film and television productions, web and mobile applications and product packaging.
- The normal license grants the right of duplication, distribution and publication of the photograph for private and commercial purposes as part of designs and layouts as well as in journalism and press work.
- The photograph will be part of a design if it is used for artistic purposes and with text or other graphics and where the value of the product is not generated solely by the photograph.
- The use of the photograph in journalism relates to editorial work with text where the photograph is used for illustrative purposes and provide information.
- The use of the photograph in presswork relates to its usage in connection with text on various subjects, such as products, services, brands or organisations.
- Siobhan Hegarty Photography grants the downloader a non-exclusive, unlimited, worldwide, non-sublicensable and non-transferable right to use the photograph under the terms of the Normal License. The photograph may be edited or changed. Siobhan Hegarty Photography hereby reserves the right to all other rights to, or in connection with, the photograph.
- The photograph may be used for various purposes under the Normal License, including the following:
- Screen design (e.g. websites, apps, games, software)
- Templates, themes, collages, illustrations, layouts
- Printed products (e.g. flyers, brochures, leaflets, catalogues)
- Advertising materials (e.g. stickers, business cards, notepaper, mugs, bags, mousepads, posters, postcards, mailshots)
- Print and digital media (e.g. newspapers, magazines, covers for books, music and films)
- Product packaging (e.g. boxes, labels, envelopes)
- TV, video and film productions
- Online advertising (e.g. banner advertisements)
- Social media content (e.g. posts & cover pictures on Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp)
- Editorial articles, press releases and presentations
- It should be noted that there are restrictions in connection with certain products (e.g. templates, printed products, advertising materials, products where the value is generated solely by the photograph to a predominant extent, printed products in runs of over certain amounts) and that extended rights are required for their lawful use, see Extended license usage notes below.
Use of Social Media
The photograph may be used on social media sites like Facebook and Facebook Messenger, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Vimeo and other social media sites, provided that the conditions of use of the relevant social media site do not include any policy whereby the operator is granted exclusive rights of use, other exclusive rights, or property rights to the photograph
Please make sure you read the Restricted Uses section below for exceptions.
No Unlawful Use. You may not use content in a pornographic, defamatory or any other unlawful manner.
No Standalone File Use. You may not use content in any way that allows others to download, extract, or redistribute content as a standalone file (meaning just the content file itself, separate from the project or end use).
No Use in Trademark or Logo. You may not use the content as part of a trademark, design mark, tradename, business name, service mark, or logo.
Sensitive Use Disclaimer Required. If you use content that features models or property in connection with a subject that would be unflattering or unduly controversial to a reasonable person (for example, sexually transmitted diseases), you must indicate: (1) that the content is being used for illustrative purposes only, and (2) any person depicted in the content is a model. For example, you could say: “Stock photo. Posed by model.”
No False Representation of Authorship. You may not falsely represent that you are the original creator of a work that is made up largely of licensed content. For instance, you cannot create a painting based solely on licensed content and claim that you are the author.
Restricted Uses – unless extended license purchased. Extended licenses are only available for purchase by contacting Siobhan Hegarty Photography directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Products for Resale. Unless you have purchased a special license from Siobhan Hegarty Photography you may not use content in connection with any goods or services intended for resale (for amounts greater than those listed below) or distribution where the primary value lies in the content itself including, without limitation, cards, stationery items, paper products, calendars, apparel items, posters (printed on paper, canvas, or any other media), DVDs, mobile applications or other items for a resale, license or other distribution for profit. This includes “on-demand” products (meaning products in which content is selected by a third party for customization on such product on a made-to-order basis), including, without limitation, postcards, mugs, t-shirts, posters and other items (this includes the sale of products through custom-designed websites, as well as sites such as zazzle.com and cafepress.com)
No Electronic Templates. Unless you have purchased a special license from Siobhan Hegarty Photography, you may not use content in electronic or digital templates intended for resale or other distribution (for example, website templates, business card templates, electronic greeting card templates, brochure design templates).
Extended License needed for following
- Over 5,000 postcards, greeting cards or other cards, stationery, stickers and paper products;
- Over 1000 posters, calendars or other similar publications, mugs or mousepads
- Over 500 t-shirts, sweatshirts, or other apparel, games, toys, entertainment goods like CDs or DVDs, framed or mounted artwork.
- For electronic products such as mobile applications and electronic templates.
- Unless you purchase an extended license, you may not reproduce the content more than 1000 times in physical print form. This restriction does not apply to electronic reproduction.
Intellectual property rights.
All of the licensed content is owned by Siobhan Hegarty Photography. All rights not expressly granted in this agreement are reserved by Siobhan Hegarty Photography. You may not assert any right to revenue from a collecting society, social media website, content sharing platform or any other third party in respect of photocopying, digital copying, sharing, distribution or other secondary uses of the licensed content.
You do not need to include a photo credit for commercial use, but if you are using content for editorial purposes, you must include the following credit adjacent to the content or in visual production credits: Siobhan Hegarty Photography
All requests for refunds/cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com Provided that the request is made within 30 days and the licensed content has not been used, Siobhan Hegarty Photography may cancel the relevant order and issue a full refund to your account or credit card. No credits or refunds are available for cancellation requests received more than 30 days from your receipt of content. In the event of cancellation, your rights to use the content terminate, and you must delete or destroy any copies of the content.
Warranty for material defects Siobhan Hegarty Photography guarantees that the nature and quality of the photograph will be as agreed.
Siobhan Hegarty Photography reserves the right to make changes to the license agreement.